Part-time Marketing / Business Development Internship
Looking for motivated individuals with a familiarity dealing with various social media platforms and general marketing principles. A love for shopping is a plus.
- Supporting the execution of market research and marketing plans
- Managing social media presence by developing/ creating entertaining and informational content. Solicit activity and comments from readers.
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Suggesting improvements based on research results and trends in social media tools
- Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts
This can be a remote position with weekly, in person meetings to review progress. Must have own computer.
Part-time – 10 hrs per week